Monday, February 27, 2006

In a galaxy far far away, the Syai people live on their planet Tuurioe in perfect harmony with each other and the environment. I am their ambassador on earth, although I will not go into detail on the subject of how I communicate with them. However, my mission is to let their ways be known here on earth. I believe they have very much to teach us about the serious problems this planet and its civilization is facing and about the kind of future we should aim to approach. One cannot achieve the perfect Utopia, but we could take the example of the Syai people in approximating closer to it. Stay tuned for more thoughts and observations from the helpful alien's perspective.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

syai world is the name of my website then when I seached it on google I found yours...
I love ur site. it really creative!!:)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home